Our client is a French company that provides services of digital access to regulatory information for the automotive, industrial, insurance and finance, distribution, and leisure and business tourism sectors. The company has a team of legal specialist in the environment, health, and safety which develope EHS software platform to make their monitoring processes more reliable and effective.
The Sales Manager will work on the focus to align the Spanish subsidiary strategy with the Group priorities, developing the sales.
- Identifying key target clients in the assigned country.
- Thinking strategically and contribute to the establishment of the strategic plan together with the global manager.
- Responsible for the sales results and achievements of set KPI's.
- Arrange and set up a proper agenda for the sales trips (around Spain).
- Active sales towards the shortlisted targets via cold calling, visits, mailings, ...
- Ensure rapid and efficient revenue growth of the subsidiary, guaranteeing a sufficient pipeline of on-going leads.
- Manage the portfolio of accounts making sure they are aware of all the services and technical implementations.
- Look for opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and efficiencies across the business.
- Strategic mindset.
- Passionate about EHS.
- Strong understanding of how to bring new service-based solutions to market and how to build/sell the value proposition.
- Gravitas and influencing skills with the ability to build credibility quickly at all levels, with the ability to deliver success through others.
- Commercially astute with a demonstrable interest in the business.
- Flexible, creative and innovative, willing to take considered risks and learn and adapt.
- At least five year's experience working within the sales services sector B2B.
- Likely with a strong sales/commercial background.
Educated to degree lever or equivalent experience in Sales B2B.