PR & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
The PR & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER will be a key member to help grow the group brand, positioning, and market share in the industry. In this role you will be designing our narrative, shaping messaging to industry events and trends, coordinating our PR relationships, and providing strategic input to senior management on industry themes and activity.
- Lead the creation, design and ongoing development of an international compelling content strategy and content creation plan across all digital and traditional channels for the group
- Management of media and marketing relationships and central point of contact for the group for brand and communications content-related matters
- Plan and coordinate the cross-channel marketing and communications strategy.
- Define and communicate the marketing plan for the group and oversee the business line marketing activity, ensuring the messaging is aligned and coherent.
- Formulate a strategy to aid awareness and PR engagement strategy.
- Maintenance of website and social media channels for the group
- Oversee and manage local and international content workflows and campaigns to spot market opportunities and trends empowered by the use of data and analytics
- Preparation and management of marketing budget and ensure its aligned with the group’s business plan
- Design and establish department KPIs for tracking progress toward the company's goals
- Provide support for internal communications strategy
- Identify and facilitate communication with key players in the local administration (local, autonomous region, state) identifying events and targeted communications
- Identify and contact key fairs, events, organisations in which the Group should be present and/or active
- Entrepreneurial, driven, hands-on and meticulous leader
- Ambitious and hardworking character
- Comfortable working in high-pressure challenging conditions
- Social and proactive character
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, commercial and communication skills
- Able to think strategically and execute methodically
- Experience (4Y+) in growth marketing and building, executing, and scaling cross-functional content marketing plans covering B2B and B2C marketing needs and local/international stakeholder channels.
- Advanced knowledge, understanding of, and experience with digital media platforms, content management systems, and digital analytics
- Asset management or real estate investment marketing experience is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related field