The Human Resources Director for Portugal will report to the Group CEO and functionally to the Country General Manager. He/she will develop and lead the HR area, from the attraction of specialized talent to the creation and implementation of the Company's HR policies.
- Leading and managing the attraction, selection, and retention of Talent. Identifying talent needs for each Company's areas and projects.
- Establishing and managing Human Resources processes ( communication, recruitment, training, performance, development, etc...).
- Defining and implementing the Company's HR policies, defined by the Group, always with a focus on quality, agility, and development.
- Leading internal communication actions, as well as defining and implementing the necessary tools and resources to contribute to the development of people and the organization.
- Supervising personnel administration processes (contracts, payroll, holidays, etc.)
- Analysing KPIs (key performance indicators, setting objectives and results); cost control and managing the area's budget.
- Supervising the Health and Safety Area of the plants.
• Global and Business Vision.
• Understanding of the organization.
• Results orientation.
• Internal customer orientation.
• Communication skills.
• Dynamism and enthusiasm.
He/she must have a minimum of 5 years experience as HRBP and/or Human Resources Manager in a professional and professionalized company with an international focus.
Experience in the textile sector or similar will be valued
Knowledge of Spanish will be valued.