We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to implement the HR corporate cycle and to support the Convergence project within the area.
The HR generalist will be in charge of important topics such as the Convergence project, HR cycle implementation, training and competences development, recruitments.
She/he will be part of a HR team and she/he will report to the BU Iberia Manger and functionally to the BA HR director
She/he will be in charge of Iberia and Greek areas.
Preferably based in Barcelona.
• Change management skills and organizational design knowlodge
• Training and development plans
• Talent acquisition and competences development
• Recruitment processes
• Health and security
• Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks in performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form (IHRIS software)
• Understanding of general human resources policies, current regulations and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
• Aptitude in problem-solving and strategic thinking
• Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
• 5 years’ experience in HR
• Expertise in HR policies and procedures
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; IHRIS systems will be a plus
• Strong knowledge of hiring processes
• Multicultural and multinational experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline