HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Propose and support the development and execution of the HR agenda and key HR processes. Ensure the proper engagement with key stakeholders.
- Manage the key annual HR processes in the field of Resourcing (both internal and external), Performance Management, Development, Training, Remuneration & Rewards, Internal Communication
- Collaborate with external providers for the management of any specific projects in the areas above
- Be a proactive/propositive agent for improvement in the areas of HR Administration, Labour Relations, HR Information Systems and Payroll
- Contribute to develop HR policies and processes aligned with the company values.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities.
- Goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to work independently
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and in an international environment.
- Proven experience as an HR business partner in industrial/plant organizations.
- Solid experience in dealing with performance management, development, training, employer branding, recruitment, remuneration & rewards, change management and internal communication.
- Degree in Business Administration o Psicology.