HEAD OF REVENUE
The Head of Revenue is responsible for maximizing overall hotel revenue and profitability for the portfolio, driving market share at each property through strategic and in-depth evaluation and analysis of business, mix, distribution channels, and overall rate/inventory management in all market segments.
- Participating in weekly revenue management calls to assist with strategy and forecast
- Reviewing data, reports, market conditions and trends and evaluating / suggesting revenue management strategies, ensuring follow through as necessary
- Analyzing / forecasting demand and ensuring effective selling strategies, oversell strategies and optimized market mix and use of distribution channels for overall hotel profitability
- Monitoring all distribution channels to ensure effective rate and inventory management and pricing strategies in tandem with each hotel’s assigned Revenue Manager
- Evaluating hotel-level forecasts to ensure accuracy and proactive adjustment of strategy where needed to mitigate losses or maximize gains
- Conducting displacement analyses to help RMs, DOSs and GMs make the right revenue decisions when accepting business
- Review and implementation of processes, policies and procedures at the hotel level
- Participation in and contribution to monthly sales and revenue management meetings with senior leadership and property teams, completing action plans for properties to follow to create additional production / revenue
- Design required weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and other reports as required
- Participate in forecasting, budgeting and the development of the annual marketing plan.
Analytical and technical skills required.
• Strategic thinking and mindset
• Commercial business sense
• Strong influencing and communication skills
• Good team player at hotel and corporate level
• Ability to perform in the fast-paced environment
• Goal Oriented
• Proactive and solution-oriented approach
Experience as Director of Revenue Management with full-service, multi-property responsibility for at least 3 years.
Strong knowledge of TravelClick products including Demand360, Rate360, and Agency360.
Degree in Business Administration.