CORPORATE SERVICES DIRECTOR
The Group Corporate Services Director plays a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in
setting the strategic direction for the organization, decision making and operations as the company continues to
enhance its operational excellence and international footprint.
- Provide strategic advice, insight and analysis to the Manager Director and the Directors Council that includes weekly, monthly and annual statements and reports, including appropriate analysis and recommendations.
- Leads the continuous controlling & evaluation of the overall operational and financial performance to identify, propose and implement any changes necessary group wise, with preliminary focus on Project Management and Purchasing, to maximize return on assets.
- Protects operations guiding project management and purchasing decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Liaise with external auditors and / or advisors to coordinate with the other functional Directors.
- Oversee the development and execution of the purchasing strategies as well as the crafting of the negotiation strategic and closing purchasing deals with optimal terms to the Group. Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve overall effectiveness.
- Oversee the annual budgeting, planning and execution of the Purchasing Plan alignment with the overall Group Operational Long Range Plan strategy.
- Oversee the annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Manager Director and the Directors Council; administer and oversee all financial plans in collaboration with the Controller and senior management team.
- Review and approve with the Manager Director and CEO the operational budgets.
- Participate proactively at the Directors Council.
- Manage, empower, promote and motivate all personnel within the area of responsibility.
- Provide direction. enhance and support the Information Technologies processes and tools deployment as per the continuous market and Group demands and / or expectations evolution.
- Oversee the short and long range planning, development and maintenance of integrated information systems, computer training, hard & soft, and help desk support.
- Develop and implement human resource and labor relations strategies in line with the current and future Group goals and objectives.
- Build organizational capability and effectiveness through driving integral strategies and practices covering all facets of human resources, including but not limited to talent acquisition, training and development, employee relations, compensation, benefits and performance management.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, in keeping with current industry best practices and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong advocate of financia! processes and procedures.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and performing work with accuracy.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive, a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience toa team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Self reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Compromised with overall QUALITY, Environmental and Labor security.
15 years exposure on similar Managerial/ Direction positions, better if Automotive.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Engineering.