Reporting directly to Group Chief Executive Officer, the CFO is responsible for the financial strategy and operations.
To provide input to strategic decisions and investments.
To assure all the financial operations are delivered by:
- Supervising the preparation of annual budgets.
- Supervising the preparation of internal consolidated monthly financial reporting.
- Supervising the preparation of statutory reporting in all jurisdictions in which the Group operates, including final responsibility for interacting with group auditors.
- Supervising the preparation of financial information for stock exchange requirements.
- Supervising the preparation of all tax information and subsequent statutory reporting.
- Being part of the management committee meetings.
- Supervising the preparation of financial information for quarterly board of director meetings, including presentations to the board of directors relating to the prepared financial information.
To Assure all the financial operations are delivered with high quality at the right time by:
- Participating in Group strategic planning meetings
- Supervising the product costing information
- Preparing of capital expenditure requests for presentation to the management committee and board of directors
- Strong motivational skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-directed individual ready for challenges
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Results-driven achiever
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Chief Financial Officer or Controller in a multinational group with previous experience in Big Four.
- Experience in supervising financial reporting by subsidiary group companies in various countries.
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary internal team
Master degree in Business Management or Engineering.