CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER PORTUGAL
One of the world's largest knitwear and elastic fashion companies, is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer for its subsidiary in Portugal to lead and organize the financial and consolidation processes.
- Planning and financial management of the subsidiary: Performing an adequate forecast of payments and collections to ensure budgetary stability.
- Supervision and/or preparation of monthly and annual financial reports. Control of accounting and financial data.
- Presentation of the income statement, balance sheet and cash-flow to the Group CFO.
- Design and control of compliance with the processes and procedures of the subsidiary's financial area.
- Coordination of internal and external audit processes.
- Control costs and purchases, ensuring the financial viability of the Company.
- Credit Management; negotiation of financial entities to guarantee group financing.
- Coordination of a work team of 4 people.
- Adaptation and improvement of the ERP (Navision).
- Team work with the rest of the corporate areas: production, operations, sales, etc.
- Global Vision.
- Understanding of the Organization.
- Negotiation skills.
- Technical knowledge.
6-8 years of experience in a position of similar responsibility in Finance and/or Controlling.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar, complemented with a master's or postgraduate degree in Finance or Controlling.